Formli is a powerful and versatile software tool for creating and managing online forms. With Formli, businesses and organizations can easily collect and manage data from their users. In this article, we will explore how to view responses in Formli and how to customize the response view to see specific data you are looking for.
To view responses in Formli, follow these steps:
- Sign up for a Formli account and log in to the Formli dashboard.
- From the dashboard, select the form for which you want to view responses.
- On the form page, select the “Responses” tab. This will display a list of all the responses received for the selected form.
- To view the details of a specific response, click on the response in the list. This will open a detailed view of the response, showing all the answers provided by the user.
- To customize the response view, use the options in the “Fields” menu on the left side of the screen. This will allow you to select which fields you want to display in the response view, and in what order.
- Additionally, you can use the search and filter options in the “Responses” tab to find specific responses that you are looking for. This can be useful if you are looking for responses that contain specific answers or meet certain criteria.
Overall, Formli makes it easy to view and manage the responses received from your users. Its customizable response view allows you to see the specific data you are looking for, and its search and filter options make it easy to find the responses you need.